Tuesday, December 6, 2011

evaluative conclusion.

So I reach the end of the road with my blog writing. It has indeed been a great journey. I am willing to own up to my procrastination; I recognize that I just pumped out about 10 blogs on the day before the assignment is due. I guess this ironically contributes to my blog, because it really does speak volumes about me. I procrastinate terribly. I guess that's probably true for most college students, but I really put the "pro" in procrastination. Anyway. Haha.

All joking aside, I really enjoyed this assignment. I feel like it helped me sort of map out my life a little bit. Like I was able to take parts of my life that are important and talk about them. I was able to elaborate on things I've thought about, or things I love, and just be myself for awhile. I feel like it helped me figure out how to organize my thoughts and make them into something coherent that my classmates and others could understand and relate to.

I also REALLY appreciate the chance to read my classmates' blogs and learn more about them. I often feel like it takes a lot of time to get to know people well, and it's sometimes awkward if you don't have a specific reason to talk to them. But with this blog assignment, I was able to read about and get to know many of the people in my class, even though I wasn't able to talk to them as in depth in real life. I had a chance to read about people's interests and hopes and what they love and what they think about and it was just interesting and generally wonderful. I love seeing what people post about when they're allowed to post about anything. Basically, I love people. I think they're beautiful and unique and wonderful. And that definitely applies to every single person in my Writing 150 class. You are all so great! I've enjoyed getting to know you so much this semester. I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors. I wish you the best of happinesses and I hope all of your dreams come true :)



peace & blessins, kids. peace & blessins.

3 comments:

  1. Put the "pro" in procrastination? That is rich! I have never heard that one before, and I thought I knew procrastination better than anyone. Nice work on your blog! It has been super fun to read! Good luck with finals and everything else! Peace like a river.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job on your blog! I really enjoyed reading it. I also grew to enjoy blogging. I have a question though - for my presentation/test for Writing I'm showing some examples of how the blogs differ - can I show a screenshot of your blog?

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks rachel :) and yeah for sure! go for it :)

    ReplyDelete