Tuesday, December 6, 2011

final schminals.

As finals draw near, I find every ounce of energy and strength I have slowly being drained from my body. I had to take the final for my Music 190 class tonight, and boy did that just kill me. After squinting at tiny staffs and miniscule chords for an hour, I felt like my brain was going to explode. I was ready to come home and veg for hours on end. But no, I couldn't. My brain revolted against that behavior because it knew I had about 1,000 assignments to think about and stress over and try to manage. And let me tell you, I struggle with that. I struggle with constantly having to do things. I know I sound like a whiner, but finals week just slays me. I do not appreciate the constant barrage of papers, tests, and presentations. And it's not even technically finals week yet! It's like they're trying to extend finals week and make it even more hellish for us, by essentially making finals week into 2 final weeks. What even. I'm done here. Except I'm not allowed to be done here. I have to keep on trucking along and try not to fail.

 Meh.


No comments:

Post a Comment